Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Crucial m4 (Micron C400) SSD Review

Last week I was in Orlando attending CTIA. While enjoying the Florida weather, two SSDs arrived at my office back in NC: Intel's SSD 320, which we just reviewed three days ago and Crucial's m4. Many of you noticed that I had snuck in m4 results in our 320 review but I saved any analysis/conclusions about the drive for its own review.

There are more drives that I've been testing that are missing their own full reviews. Corsair's Performance Series 3 has been in the lab for weeks now, as has Samsung's SSD 470. I'll be talking about both of those in greater detail in an upcoming article as well.

And for those of you asking about my thoughts on the recent OCZ related stuff that has been making the rounds, expect to see all of that addressed in our review of the final Vertex 3. OCZ missed its original March release timeframe for the Vertex 3 in order to fix some last minute bugs with a new firmware revision, so we should be seeing drives hit the market shortly.

Read on for our full review of Crucial's m4!

Source: http://www.anandtech.com/show/4253/the-crucial-m4-micron-c400-ssd-review

Olivia Wilde Paulina Rubio Kirsten Dunst Vanessa Minnillo Katie Holmes

No comments:

Post a Comment